вторник, 7 февраля 2012 г.

About myself

My name’s Alexandra Kaplina. I’m 11 years old and I study at school 23.
I have many various hobbies, for example: water ballet, modern dances and a guitar. Sometimes I write verses or songs. I often ask to myself an important question «What is my future? ».
But really, what is my future?  Many my friends can’t imagine it at all.  One of them consider, that the future is full of fun and laugh, others think, that it is a heavy work. But I think that both of them are wrong! The future is a good family and a good career for everybody. Also the future is intended for achievements of any results that we could not make earlier. But I think that we have to think and be pleased with the present time. Because, if we think just about future, we won’t have time to take pleasure of  what we have now.

5 комментариев: