вторник, 21 февраля 2012 г.

What do you know about a water ballet?

"If you want to be healthy do the morning exercices!"
As for me sport plays a great role in my life. In summer I like riding a bike, playing tennis and walking much time in the forest. In winter I like skating and skiing.
But my favourite sport is a water ballet. Why? Cause it's very interesting, but sometimes it's very difficult and I'm so tired after our trainings.

In Russia this sport isn't very popular but Russian team of water ballet participates in the championships and get very good results. I hope that I'll be a part of a big and famous team but today I'm only in the first groupe and I have to work hard.
I like a water ballet!

1 комментарий:

  1. Really, sport plays big role in our life. I think it's good that you're doing different kinds of sport. I like sport too!

    ОтветитьУдалить