понедельник, 24 сентября 2012 г.

My summer!

Hello every body summer is the end and I want to tell you about my summer!
At first I went to South Bashkiria, where I visited the town Sibay, a big village Zilair and very small village Russian Berdiash.
I liked Russian Berdiash best because there are many mountains, beautiful nature and many mountain resources.
After that I went to mountain Iremil where I could climb the highest top and I saw a wonderful landscape.
 Then I spent a week at camp where I liked best to speak English and make some sketches about English personages.
After I went to sport camp with my friends from my water ballet’s team. 
One the most remembered moment was our training. We ran to the mountain along the lake. 
Then I was waited by a trip to Spain with my family. I like to travel with my parents and my little brother very much. 
I like this summer!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий